Forum

Monty Roberts Equus Online University
Horse Training Video Instruction Program

Learn all about Equus • Dually Halter • Shy Boy Mustang • Jumping Horses
• Story of a Horse Whisperer • Riding Horsemanship • Dressage Horses • Willing Partners
• Horse Training • Round Pen Lessons • Performance Horses • Join-Up

← back

Where in the Wide World is Monty

April 2014 Tour Germany

Hello!

Hi,
After saving money and hints to my friends I managed to get enough together to go and see Monty in April this year, I have booked tickets for Landgestut Zweibrucken on sunday 6 April. I wonder if anyone else here on the forum is going ? Since becoming a horse owner again after many years without, I am happy that there is someone willing to share and to help. It is a big thing for me to be able to finally go and see in the real, and feel the atmoshpere. I am also pleased that finally I have decided to ask a Monty Roberts trainer to help me with my young horse, he deserves a good begin and a violence free life. I am exited and it is still a few months away.

hfriederike
Hello!

Hi NightHawk, I am sure you will have a great time to see Monty Roberts in Person. I live in Prince Edward Island in the east of Canada and my husband and I are coming to Germany, but not early enough to see the show. I have seen a show some years ago in Edmonton in Alberta. My husband, who is not much involved with my horse hobby, came with me and he was moved to tears at the show when he saw what Monty was doing. I wish you a lot of fun. You will get much out of it. Hiltrud.

lyndachesterville
Hello! 100 lessons completed 150 lessons completed 200 lessons completed 250 lessons completed 300 lessons completed 350 lessons completed 400 lessons completed

Hi Nighthawk,
In June I went to Flag Is Up Farms for the intro course with Courtney.fantastic instructor . Monty was there most of the time.we got to see him work with a stallion who had been badly mistreated and was dangerous and in three sessions,the rider was running across the round pen and jumping across his beck. Monty and his methods work fast effectively and of course with no violence. You will enjoy this so much...thrill of a lifetime. You are so lucky to have one of his instructors close enough to get you on the way to really enjoying your equine partner. Enjoy and all the best in the months and years to come.

Liz
Hello!

Thanks, it is less than a week away, I am so exited to be able to see Monty in person. This is a dream come true for me. I have a good life ahead of me with my horses. My old mare gave birth to a beautiful little colt 3 weeks ago, I am looking forward to using Monty's no violence approach on this little guy. He will have a wonderful life.

Miriam (Holland&Germany)
Hello! 100 lessons completed 150 lessons completed 200 lessons completed 250 lessons completed 300 lessons completed 350 lessons completed 400 lessons completed 450 lessons completed 500 lessons completed 550 lessons completed 600 lessons completed 650 lessons completed

Hi Liz,
This is great for you and your horses to start on a violencefree journey together! You'll enjoy the demo at Zweibrücken very much, I'm sure. It's a pitty we can't meet, since I will be at the Mönchengaldbach-show as a localcrewmember. I've done that before and loved every minute of it. Just a few days....
Let us know how you did at show!
Miriam

Miriam (Holland&Germany)
Hello! 100 lessons completed 150 lessons completed 200 lessons completed 250 lessons completed 300 lessons completed 350 lessons completed 400 lessons completed 450 lessons completed 500 lessons completed 550 lessons completed 600 lessons completed 650 lessons completed

Hi Liz,
This is your day!
You'll be enjoying every minute of it, as I did on Friday in Mönchengladbach!
We've seen Monty do some great horsework and the Instructors were able to do all the horses that could not be in the demo. RTL was there and didquite some filming, keep an eye on the TV-programm!
Curious to read your comment...have fun!
Miriam

MaggieF, Melbourne - Australia
Hello! 100 lessons completed 150 lessons completed 200 lessons completed 250 lessons completed

Hope you had a fabulous time Liz. It is so special to have a baby foal to dream of. All the very best.

Amberpony - California, USA
Hello! 100 lessons completed 150 lessons completed 200 lessons completed 250 lessons completed

Liz would like to hear how you enjoyed your experiance watching Monty in person. What did you learn?