Forum

Monty Roberts Equus Online University
Horse Training Video Instruction Program

Learn all about Equus • Dually Halter • Shy Boy Mustang • Jumping Horses
• Story of a Horse Whisperer • Riding Horsemanship • Dressage Horses • Willing Partners
• Horse Training • Round Pen Lessons • Performance Horses • Join-Up

← back

The Listening Lounge

Join-Up & Long-Lining Course KENT UK March 9th-14th 2015

Hello! 100 lessons completed

I will be running a Join-Up course and a Long-Lining course back-to-back as a one week course from the 9th - 14th March 2015.from a beautiful little Kent yard (South East England, UK).

I am inviting anyone interested in starting their journey learning about Monty's methods, or those who already have some experience but would like some practical help, to come and participate by signing up for your place on one or both courses. This is the first step towards getting your certification and both modules count towards the Introductory Certificate training.

The yard where you'll be studying is called Willow Pond Cottage in Brookland, Kent and there are some great b&b's in the area (one right next door!). Many different horse types, including classical dressage trained Iberians; Lusitanos and Andalusians, all equipment provided etc - It should be absolutely stunning spring in May!

Hope to hear from some of you. Please contact:

tessahoran@hotmail.co.uk
www.thequestrian.com/contact
(0044)7725817659

Mel - Ramsgate UK
Hello! 100 lessons completed 150 lessons completed 200 lessons completed 250 lessons completed 300 lessons completed 350 lessons completed 400 lessons completed

Hi Tessa, Hadn't realised a certified instructor was so close. I'm in Ramsgate and yes would like to come. I'll drop you an email.
Mel
x

Tessa Horan Certified Instructor
Hello! 100 lessons completed

I'm pleased to let you all know we can now offer finance options for those struggling to find course funding. This is in compliance with the FCA regulations in the UK but will mean students have the option to spread payments into smaller chunks over a period of time. Please contact for details.