Forum

Monty Roberts Equus Online University
Horse Training Video Instruction Program

Learn all about Equus • Dually Halter • Shy Boy Mustang • Jumping Horses
• Story of a Horse Whisperer • Riding Horsemanship • Dressage Horses • Willing Partners
• Horse Training • Round Pen Lessons • Performance Horses • Join-Up

← back

Horse Sense for People

Monty's 2for1 Holiday Offer 2012

Hello! 2014 Cyberhunt winner 100 lessons completed 150 lessons completed 200 lessons completed 250 lessons completed 300 lessons completed 350 lessons completed 400 lessons completed 450 lessons completed 500 lessons completed 550 lessons completed 600 lessons completed 650 lessons completed

Buy One, Get One for your Friend for the Holidays! Monty is encouraging you to share gentle horse training with your friends by offering all new and renew subscribers a "Buy One Get One Free for Your Friend" for the Holidays! Purchases or Renews between Oct 31 and Dec 23 for Monty's Equus Online University earn a second subscription FREE for a friend who loves horses too. You will receive notice after your purchase and will be sent instructions on how to redeem the offer. You can even direct which week you want the gift notice sent. Your fellow horse lover will receive the gift in your name and a letter of welcome from Monty.

hfriederike
Hello!

Hi Debbie, hi Monty, my two sons have given me the renewal to your university for another year and I ask them to give the gift subscription to my friend Kathy in Alberta, Canada. I have met Kathy about 25 years ago and took some riding lessons from her. I was in my mid 40's then and horse back riding was very new to me. I have not known a more positive person then Kathy. With people and with animals, she is understanding and always friendly and so knowledgeable with horses. When I visited her last October ( we live now in Atlantic Canada ), I saw Monti's first book open on the table beside her sofa and she said : yes, I just wanted to look up something again. And I thought what would she have to learn, she knows so much. Now I am so happy that she is enjoying also your university, the lessons, all the comments, the questions and answers.
Thank you very much for both of us. Hiltrud Hengst.

Debbie Roberts Loucks, USA
Hello! 2014 Cyberhunt winner 100 lessons completed 150 lessons completed 200 lessons completed 250 lessons completed 300 lessons completed 350 lessons completed 400 lessons completed 450 lessons completed 500 lessons completed 550 lessons completed 600 lessons completed 650 lessons completed

Hi Hiltrud,
What a great tribute and honor. Thank you for sharing.